Burlington Gardens, Bridlington

Back to properties
  • £45,000
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • Service charge £65.59
  • Rent charge £0.00
  • 0345 678 0552
  • Register interest

This two bedroom first floor maisonette is part of a development for those over 55 in a quiet cul-de-sac in Bridlington.

Bridlington is more than sandy beaches, award-winning promenades and an historic harbour, its a place to call home with so much to offer in Bridlington Old Town, you’ll be spoilt by an array of fantastic eateries – ranging from places to stop by for a snack, take-away food options and meals in restaurants.

The home itself features a front door which opens to a set of stairs which leads to all of your living area arranged over one floor, including two bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen.

The price shown is for a 75% share and there will be no rent to pay on the remaining 25%. Well worth arranging a viewing in person.

  • Floor plans
  • Location
Room

Share this property

If you like what you see and would like to send the details of this property on this page to someone who you think may be interested (via social media or email) then simple click the button below.